Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11-Jacksonville, North Carolina (Post #2 !!!!)

Mom!!
I love you so much! I am so grateful for your letters!!! I love being able to see what all of you are doing!! I am so glad that you are making an effort to be a member missionary!! They truly are the best kinds of missionaries!! I am so grateful for our family! We truly have an amazing one! I continue to think of the example you have been to me of hard work as I go about my mission. I love and miss you so much mom!!
Love,
Sister Paynter
PS go ahead and send that GPS my companion leaves in 8 weeks and I have to put all of our contacts into it so that it is up to date when she leaves and I get my next companion!! I love you!! Thanks for the rain jacket! It smells like you and our home!! I love it and the CDs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment