Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday, March 20 - Sunday Facebook Post 
Look who I found on Facebook tonight!
Though Jesus Christ was crucified, He rose from the dead. This Easter, find out how, through Jesus Christ, we too can find new life. Watch this video to learn…

https://www.mormon.org/easter/hallelujah
I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of my Savior. I am so grateful for the sacrifice that he made for me! It brings me great peace in my life to know that because of Him, I too will be able to live again and that I will be reunited with my loved ones that have passed on one day. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and the love that he has shown me by sending His only begotten Son to suffer "...pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind...that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities." (Alma 7:11-12 in The Book of Mormon) I am grateful for The Book of Mormon and the second witness that it gives to me that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love all of us so much. I am so grateful for the knowledge and the testimony that I have of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am grateful to know that it is the exact same church that Christ established on the earth when he was here and has been restored to the earth through Joseph Smith. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to spread this great message as a full-time missionary. I love my Savior!! Hallelujah!! ‪#‎Hallelujah‬

No comments:

Post a Comment