Monday, August 1, 2016

Garner, North Carolina - August 1

I hope everyone had a great week this week!! I love getting all of your updates about life! I can't believe the summer is almost over and that school will be starting soon!! Things here in Garner have been going extremely well!!! We are continuing to gain such great trust with the members and have been doing some great finding!!

This week we found a lot of success in receiving referrals from members! We have been praying about what members we should visit and we have found such great success in stopping by and asking for referrals! Agnes is still doing well. Things have been pretty busy for her the last couple weeks. Hopefully we can get back on track with her and everything will work out perfectly for her baptism!! The Thorpe family is still progressing as well. We just need to get them to come to church!! We found another little family this week! We found them by trying an old potential! The husband has learned quite a bit about our church and loves the story of Joseph Smith! We are very excited to start teaching them this week!!

This week I have been thinking a lot about consecration. Consecration is a big deal here in the mission field. As missionaries, we have got to be consecrated in order for our missions to change us. However, I believe that this can be applied to all of us in everyday life. We should be striving to consecrate all to the Lord everyday. As we are consecrated, we show the Lord that we are willing to do all that He asks. As a missionary, I am still no where near being perfect at being consecrated, but I am continuing to strive to be fully consecrated. As I have been giving all that I have to the Lord, the blessings that he has blessed me with have been overflowing!!! I truly have a testimony of the blessings that come as we choose to follow our Heavenly Father and do what He asks!!

Thank you for all of your love and support!!! I am truly grateful for this time that I have to be a consecrated missionary! There is no where else that I would rather be right now than here in Garner, North Carolina serving my Heavenly Father!!! I love all of you so much!!!

Love,
Sister Paynter

PS: Sorry I have no pictures this week!! We will definitely take more this week! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment