Sunday, June 4, 2017

May 1 - Pembroke, North Carolina

This week has definitely been a testing period haha! That means that blessings should be coming soon right? Hahah just kidding. This week, we did a lot of tracting in the hot sun hahah and literally only found 1 person who was willing to listen. Oh well, that's what missionary work is! It's still been a pretty good week though!

The Oxendine's....well let's just say they didn't come to church....again. This week, we are buying them alarm clocks so that they can get in the habit of going to bed early and waking up at a decent time! They are seriously so funny!! They all know it's true though. They are so excited to get baptized! We were able though to schedule some baptismal dates with some great people! It's really neat to see how many people are being prepared to hear this message!

With the passing of Aunt Janice this week, I am very grateful for the knowledge that we all have of the Plan of Salvation. Yesterday, Sister Herr and I taught Gospel Principles. The lesson was on the Church of Jesus Christ today. We talked about all the wonderful truths that have been restored! My favorite would definitely be that families can be together for time and all eternity!! I have been very blessed with such a wonderful family!! I am truly grateful for the Priesthood Authority and the power that it has to seal families together forever! What a privilege it has been to be able to share this message with so many wonderful people!

I love you all so much!! Thank you for everything!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!
Love,
Sister Paynter
 
This is a recent convert!! Her name is Sara!! She is awesome! I love her so much! She has been going to college here, but is leaving to go to BYU-I. Sunday was her last sunday!! I am going to miss her!!!

PS: She loves Disney more than me!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment