Sunday, June 4, 2017

May 15 - Pembroke, North Carolina

How is everyone doing this week?! It was so good to be able to see and talk to my family on Sunday! I am so grateful for the wonderful family Heavenly Father has blessed me with!! I am also very blessed to have such an amazing mom!!! I am so grateful for her example and the things that she has taught me over the years!! I am also lucky to have a great step-mom who supports me and my siblings and loves us unconditionally!! I am one lucky child of God!!

This week has been really good!! The Oxendine's came to church on Sunday again!!!! Do you know what that means???? They are supposed to be getting baptized on Saturday!! As of right now, only the parents will be getting baptized. Their daughter, our other investigator, she was going to be baptized with them as well, but she won't kick her boyfriend out! He can't find a place to live (even though we have found several good offers for him) and is currently not working. I am sure he would work a lot harder to get a place to live if he didn't have a free stay at Casa de Oxendine. We are continuing to pray for her and hoping she realizes how important it is to live the Law of Chastity completely!! We do have other investigators we have been working with, but we have been having a really hard time getting up with them. The Oxendine's are really the only investigators we have right now that are really progressing!

Yesterday in church, we sang the primary song, "Families Can Be Together Forever" I love the simple and beautiful message this song delivers! Over the last couple of weeks, I have been reflecting on the importance of families! I am so grateful for the wonderful family my Heavenly Father has placed me in!! During my mission, I have had the opportunity to teach the Plan of Salvation to so many families and individuals!! Each time, my testimony grows of the reality of the statement families can be together forever. I know that we can be with our families for time and all eternity!!! Nothing can separate us!!!!

I love you all so much!!! Thank you for everything you do!!!

Love,
Sister Paynter

No comments:

Post a Comment