Friday, June 10, 2016

Facebook Post - June 10 (Garner)

What an honor and a privilege it has been to be a missionary for our Heavenly Father! I have loved the journey that I have been on for the last 6 months. It amazes me how fast time is going by. I have learned and grown so much on my mission! My mission has definitely been one of the hardest experiences I have gone through, but it has definitely been worth it, 100%!! I am truly grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ! Without the gospel, I would not be where I am today!!
"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.
Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work"

-Doctrine and Covenants 4:2-3
‪#‎NCRM‬




No comments:

Post a Comment